Thursday, December 4, 2008

A Note About Part Two of "Searching For My Ancestor's Grave"

I just want to let everyone know that I will post the second part of this story sometime in December, but I will not be able to do so until after the 12th or 13th because I am busy finishing up this semester at my school. In addition, I will have to look back at some of my research notes as I have realized that some of my memories from that trip and previous research trips to Three Rivers are getting mixed up at the moment. (Since I started to do research in 2003, I have made about three trips to Three Rivers.) So, I'll have to think about the trips when I am less stressed, and hopefully, I'll be able to sort all of my memories of the trips out. Anyway, I just want to let everyone know. I will eventually finish the story, so stay tuned for the next part. Thanks!

1 comment:

GrannyPam said...

Hi, Jessica. I'm happy to see you chose rural Michigan cemeteries for your blog. I wish I had felt I had the time...

But, I do have a ton of photos and other information on the rural Michigan cemeteries my families are buried in, so if you'd like a team member, or a guest blogger from time to time, let me know.