Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Tombstone Tuesday: Clarissa Hodgeman's Tombstone - Revisited


As you may or may not remember, a few months ago, I visited the Placeway/Whitcomb Cemetery and took pictures of the tombstones in the cemetery, but the pictures did not turn out very well. Well, earlier today, I visited the cemetery again, and I retook the pictures I took last time. Of course I also took more photographs, but I haven't finished photographing the whole cemetery. The last time that I posted a photograph of this tombstone, the picture quality was terrible, but as you can see in this picture, the quality is excellent. In the coming weeks, I will be reposting the photographs I have posted of the graves in Placeway/Whitcomb Cemetery, and hopefully, I'll be able to finish taking pictures of the graves in this cemetery. Enjoy!

No comments: