Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Tombstone Tuesday: Another Grave Marker and a View of Beard Cemetery


The photograph above is of the stone behind the graves of Albert and Claudia Oswalt, and they share the stone with the Minnis family. The side facing towards the street has the Minnis name on it, and the other side of the stone has A. Oswalt written on it. (I will show that side next week.)

In this photograph you can also see the tombstones of other burials in Beard Cemetery. The person behind the stone is probably my grandfather who ended up in the picture by accident when I took the picture of the stone. (So far, all of the pictures of tombstones I have posted have been taken by me. Unfortunately, I did not take any photographs of the other graves in the Beard Cemetery, so I will not be able to show a close up of those tombstones. (Someday I might return to Beard Cemetery and take additional photographs.

No comments: